Friday 1 September 2017

Summer

So this morning I spent the morning welcoming, supporting, moping upmtears of the new year sevens and their parents  /carers...marking the end of the school summer holidays !!!

It's been a really different summer for us...for many reasons we chose not to go away away (if that makes sense) . We had a lovely few days visiting my cousin and seeing her fringe show, seeing old school friends and climbing my mountain and doing the Vallente thing. Dan had an amazing experience going away for the first time with my folks being all grown up and living the life of Riley and then we've had a truly restful, inspiring fun 5 days at the Greenbelt festival with my amazing aunty and fab friends . These experiences have been great don't get me wrong but I'm feeling the strain of not having a block of time completely away from everything.

It's been an interesting Summer connecting with different people spending time with folk and developing friendships ...it's amazing the folk who've been around To help and support us. I love the summer and have a,ways dreaded September but there's something Reassuring about a routine but also the excitement of knowing the fun of autumn/winter is on its way.
Whatever you've been up to this summer whether it's work rest or play I hope you have found some chill time for yourself and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment