Wednesday 19 July 2017

Multi tasking!

SORRY!
If there is by chance anyone out there mad or bored enough to read these ramblings I apologise it has been forever since I got round to blogging....life has been somewhat crazy busy...

Tonight I've set aside time to write my sermon for Sunday...I've been mulling it over for some days and read lots around it and was really struggling to get inspired...I'm constantly trying to have in mind the congregation that I will be speaking to and of course trying to listen to the dear Lord as to what is needed to be said/ heard....

When I was younger my mum would often moan at me for what I would now call "multi tasking  " watching tv , chatting on the phone (as you did in the 90's) and trying to do my homework....but I always got it done....
Tonight I've had the footy on, been clearing emails , chatting on text, had a bath...and amazingly managed to write a sermon...whether it's the inspiration of the other activities or the weird way my brain needs to have a distraction to help the other side focus I've no idea...and of course is it any good? You'll just have to come to St Francis church on Sunday and find that one out 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment