Monday 11 July 2016

Bucket Lists

Over the last few years I kept on thinking about things I'd always wanted to do, see, experience and never had the chance to, so, I thought it would be fun to create a bucket list! 
Some of the things were;
Visit Rome and Portugal
Take Daniel to Scotland (upgraded to the boys!)
See Kylie, Take That and U2 in concert 
Swim with Dolphins
Go to a school reunion
Watch the darts live
Experience  the northern lights

So far I've managed to achieve quite a few of these but still have a way to go and it's a list that I want to add to so any suggestions please let me know !!

This weekend just gone I managed to see Take That in concert for the first time thanks to my amazing Aunty Glen, cousin Kym and her fab partner Helen buying me tickets for my birthday. I can't tell you how overwhelmed I was in the first place to receive such a gift and how utterly amazing it was! I'm sure anyone reading this has been bored with my photos already but the whole day was like being at a festival  with different acts performing, things to see and of course the odd drink or two. But as well as being in awe of the wonder that is Take That spending the day with my cousin and some friends was a wonderful tonic that I needed, of course I missed the boys terribly and as always seems to happen when I'm away they weren't well the next day but I had time to be me , Sue, rather than mummy, wife or priest! That written down sounds so selfish and I truly don't mean it that way but I do think that it's vital for everyone to have time out to be who they truly are ..themselves; and I think it's down me the world of good....so here's to planning the next adventure 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment