Sunday 19 June 2016

We are family!

this weekend has truly been priceless ! We gathered together to celebrate my parents retirement. The bishop of Rochester kindly hosted us and wined and dined us. The event was full of folk from all over the country who have experienced, influenced or had an effect on their lives over the many many years of ministry

What was really moving was the fact that this was the he first time all of my cousins were in the same place at the same time our immediate family all together for the evening was truly priceless ..
Then there was mum s speech totally spoken from the heart of her gratitude to dad as well as others for the opportunities she had been given to enable her ministry, for mum
And dad s reflections on the sacrifices we've faced as a family , for the really tough things we've endured together and survived!
Last night was beautiful to witness and the. I was blessed with my cousin , her lovely partner and my aunt staying enabling us to put the worlds to right .... Timeless precious moments I will treasure for ever.
And the icing on the cake?.... Tickets to see Take That in Hyde park whoop whoop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment