Sunday 21 July 2019

The boys are back!!!

When the opportunity for Marc and Elijah to go to Marc’s cousins farm for a week arose it was a no brainer... the last chance to take Elijah before the big move to start school full time in September,... what I didn’t contemplate was just how hard it would be for me .. Dan and I have had a lovely time spending quality 1:1 time together but we really missed Elijah and Marc .. Dan so much he even slept in Elijahs  bed !!
It’s also been tough as I’ve had to work full time sort Dan and cook (those who know me know how much I struggle with that one!!)  however we have survived , we’ve not been ill and the food has been edible , we’ve survived .. exhausted but survived !
What I have realised is I really need to develop some hobbies , when dan went to bed I’d juat go back to doing work , on my day off , all alone for a whole day I had no idea what to do with myself .. I even popped into the office for a cup of tea !!!  From September I need to re think my time off !
But for now the boys are back chaos has returned and I am in my happy place !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment