Friday 14 October 2016

Life....

life is a weird old thing ...you spend part of it wishing your life away dreaming of being older and the rest of it hankering to be younger!

This week has been pants , first I heard that a dear friend s cancer is progressing very fast and today a lad from my class has died also of cancer !
The last few years I've really begun to appreciate /miss those folks that were part of my life in my early years/teens. I wish I could say to the teens of today, stop , look appreciate the here and now, value your friends , keep in touch with those you can even  when times move on keep that connection. This life can be so busy but we do need to make time for those we love, those we care about, those who are our friends. I've recently made a bucket list, of actual achievable goals, places I want to see, things I want to do . Life is so uncertain we need to be kind to one another, live, love and follow those dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment