Thursday 12 November 2015

Baby blues

It's been a while ... Am sure no one missed me 😜

There's a good reason though , well two actually .. First of all we've had our delayed summer holiday in Spain, a holiday of firsts .. Elijah s first plane and train rides Elijahs first cold , Daniel eating clams squid and mussels , getting caught with 2 kids in a thunder storm , exploring the delights of NON alcoholic beer ( not bad but def not as good!) and experiencing our first extra long airport delay!!! All in all definitely an experience !
The second reason I've gone to ground is due to s bit of baby blues... I'm not very good at all at sharing how things are effecting me but the last few weeks ( probably due to sleep deprivation ) I've struggled ... Elijah s been very unsettled teething and his cold and everyone we meet feels the need to comment on how large/chubby/chunky /fat he is. He's purely been breast fed so there's not much I can do about it and as dear folk tell me I should be proud but for some reason it's really got to me. Elijah s a pretty chilled out jolly chap with a really cute personality coming through yet already at 5 months I feel he's bring judged when did the world turn in to a place where we can judge others And make them feel negative.
I know it's temporary as Dan was chunky as were myself Marc and my nephew ..maybe I need to think of a good come back the next time it's mentioned .... Answers on a postcard 👶

No comments:

Post a Comment