Saturday 8 August 2015

Some of the family and friends have arrived others are well on the way all set for Elijahs big day!
I'm currently sat upstairs feeding the boy whilst downstairs kids continue to play into the evening and adults catch up over BBQ food...thanks to my hubby!
We've set the hall up, Jean and Derek are sorting the food, the cake lovingly made by my fab neighbour has been delivered and so all is set for tomorrow.
I face the day feeling excited yet also nervous for tomorrow I get to baptise Elijah myself.
Conducting the service is always a blessing but tomorrow is even more so, what a real privilege!
So tonight while I worry if things will go well and people will enjoy themselves I'm left really praying that the significance of this occasion welcoming Elijah into the family of Christ will shine through.
To those giving up time, providing refreshments and travelling to be with us I really do appreciate it .
For those who can't make it, we miss you!

1 comment: