Sunday 2 November 2014

God incidence

Just a quickie!
Had a real God incident this evening...we had another lovely Sunday @4 ( shame about the turn out) very well planned by the wonderfully creative Anne Mallaidet with craft fun and games as well as a message about how we are like pumpkins and God puts his light within us of we are open to him (v rough summary!)
As we were leaving it was totally pitch black and Daniel suddenly said "mummy it's so dark, I love. Jesus and believe in him where's the light shining ? " to which Anne and I looked at each other turned to the sky and the brightest moon appeared as if from nowhere...."wow mummy I closed my eyes to tell Jesus I did believe and the light appeared!" Too cute!

It really reminded me how literal children are and also how awesome their faith is....I had a total tingling moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment