Wednesday 6 February 2013

Home Alone!

This has been a really really tough week....but first let me track back

a few weeks ago we had a frantic call from Marc's older sister to say there had been a bit of a mess up with holiday dates and the first week in February Joseph our nephew would be home alone with no one to look after him ...can Marc go and stay!
My first reaction was yes take Daniel you will have great fun, my second was no I have so many days and weekends I have to be away with work I can't cope with an extra one...my third...It's gonna be tough but yes Marc should go and I will juggle work and Daniel.

So The week is upon us and it has been hard....trying to juggle meetings around Daniel's pre school sessions, trying to arrange grandparents to baby sit around their very busy diaries and trying to function on little sleep because I am a wimp and don't sleep well when the only adult in the house!

However, I have to say it has been exhasutingly full of blessings...I have managed to appreciate what a wonderful job it is I have where I can take Daniel in with me and also where I can dip in and out to fit around him, I 've appreciated other people's flexibility but most of all I have really loved the fact that my parents are willing to change things just to help us out and most of all how amazingly well Daniel has coped with all the changes this week.


This week I have had an exciting meeting about Cafe Church at Taggs and the opportunity to be able to advertise finally, I have met with an awesome and supportive Pioneer to share stories, I have been on some training, written a sermon, plannned a wedding and a funeral and done 2 toddler groups....However, I have also made 2 cakes, done 2 lots of washing, made a speed car run, done a puzzle, made a sand picture and loved spending extra time with my son ( and it's only Wednesday!)


No comments:

Post a Comment